Kokedama Kit Succulent
Succulent Kokedama Kits are a tradition in Japanese Gardening. Create a hanging garden or place in a decorative dish. The word "Kokedama" literally translates to "Moss Ball" in Japanese! The art form of making a Kokedama is a tradition in Japanese gardening that wraps a plant's root ball in moss.
Kokedamas are beautiful, fun, and creative! They are truly living art and can be very calming and peaceful if placed in a dish decorated with smooth rocks. It is also popular to hang them and make a string garden. Kokedamas look beautiful with orchids, bromeliads, bulbs, succulents, ivy, ferns, or flowering plants! They can be used indoors or outside, and look very elegant in multiples!
- Build your own perfect Kokedama!
- Includes: 6″ Kokedama, Twine, Soil, & Mosses!
- Long-Lasting Preserved Moss
- Fun to make & Easy to maintain
- Suspend from a string or place in a dish!