- The rotating Garden Tower 2 is a composter that grows 50 plants in 4 square feet nearly anywhere.
- Turns waste kitchen scraps to organic fertilizer to grow organic produce. The Garden Tower replicates a natural ecosystem allowing plants to access nutrients recycled through organic composting processes.
- Easily grow nearly any vegetables, herbs or flowers organically.
- An organic and resilient 6 cubic foot vertical soil-based alternative to expensive and difficult hydroponic systems.
- Proudly designed and 100% made in the USA using 100% UV stable food-grade HDPE plastic, 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- 43″ tall & 24.5″ wide. 36 lbs. (~200 lbs. with wet soil)
Recently named the “Worlds Most Advanced Container Garden”, the Garden Tower 2 features food grade USA-made HDPE (non-toxic, BPA & PVC free plastic) components, FDA-approved dye and UV-protection antioxidant package for health, durability and recyclability.
The Garden Tower is revolutionary self-contained garden/composting system that redefines home gardening, urban gardening and vermicomposting. Utilizing 6 cu.ft. of potting soil, the Garden Tower allows for the abundant growth of 50 plants vertically in a minimal footprint and eliminates weeding, electricity, nutrient loss and most water loss associated with conventional gardening.